IN SLOW COOKER, place:- 1 small to medium pork shoulder roast
- 1 onion, quartered
- dash of salt and pepper
- about 1 tablespoonful of water
One I had it all shredded, I poured some barbeque sauce in and made sure it was well blended. Because something else was planned for the next 2 days' suppers, I placed the shredded meat in a smaller slow cooker insert and placed it in the fridge.
This morning, I put the insert in the slow cooker and left it on low and then warm until suppertime. The positive comments came my way as soon as the 1st mouthful was eaten and the consensus was that it's a KEEPER :o)
*This being my 1st time, I served it on regular hamburger buns --- Next time, I'll choose crusty buns or something more substantial to hold the meat and the other option is to make them on tortilla wraps for something totally different :o)
Fresh, buttery corn on the cob was served on the side along with a blend of carrots, peas and cauliflower.
Bon Appetit,










No comments:
Post a Comment