I'm not sure about you, but for some odd reason, I've been scratching my head more often than I used to when trying to think what I'm going to make for supper :o)
In summer, we often have BBQs with either pork steaks, chicken, steaks, hot dogs or hamburgers but it's the *in-between* times and the times when it's pouring outside and too humid inside to use the oven that I'm talking about ...
Help me out and let me know what summer stand-bys are for days like that?
Fortunately, today was much cooler so I took advantage and made ham and scalloped potatoes in the oven ... the house didn't even get hot :o)
Blessings,










1 comment:
I put pork loin in the crock pot, tear it to shreds and add bbq sauce to it. Easy bbq sandwiches on buns! We always have cole-slaw with it.
I also hate to turn the oven on in the summer......but I made little meatloaves in muffin pans the other day. They were really good to use for leftovers. That's really what I try to do the most, is make enough for the next day, whatever it may be.
Post a Comment