This is the baby blanket that I'm working on.
This is the purpley-mauve-purple afghan I've been working on for my daughter.
She wanted one that was more like a blanket so she can use it for company if they have to sleep on her couch and that's why I chose a simple double stitch.
Blessings,










4 comments:
All the things you're working on are very pretty.( I like to have different things to choose from when it comes to crafts. I guess it counts for do-nuts, too.)
I've never crocheted a blanket or afghan. I can manage small things, but not the large.
Hi~~I just wanted to drop in and let you know that I've enjoyed my recent visits to your lovely blog.
I wish I could crochet such lovliness!
Come visit my own blog when you can!
Mobunny,
Thanks! You are so talented with the various crafts you do and the aprons and such that you sell online :o)
***
Tammy,
Thanks so much for your sweet comments :o)
~*~
Blessings to both of you,
Dallas
Tammy,
When I clicked on your name to visit your blog, there was NO link to the blog :o(
Post a Comment