Each of the 3 cards measures 4" X 4" so finding envelopes is not an option!
I decided to make handmade envelopes and my dear husband made me the templates for these as well as special envelopes that will hold 3" X 3" mini cards.
The mini card and matching envelope are too small to mail but are perfect for giving with gifts or as tiny notes to loved ones and the outside of the mini envelope lets you see what the inside of the square white envelopes look like :o)
Blessings!











6 comments:
Those are so pretty!
Thanks so much for saying so!
I love making them :o)
I *really* like these!
Michele,
I bet I can guess why! Would the colours pink and green have anything to do with it?
Blessings!
LOL--You guessed right! Pink and green is one of my very favorite color combinations. (o:
I thought so :o)
Happy 4th of July to you and your husband!
Post a Comment