Wednesday, July 22, 2009

Every Now and Then -- UPDATED

I haven't done nearly as much reading as I do in the cooler months of the year but I have recently read some great books!

Karen Kingsbury is one of my favourite authors and I recently finished THIS SIDE OF HEAVEN which I borrowed from the local library.

I have just finished EVERY NOW AND THEN which is #3 in her 911 Series and I can say that it was excellent!!

I find that a LIST is handy because some of them are part of a series while others are stand alone titles!

This one was given to me by my daughter in the spring ~ she had come in a runner-up or something like that in one of Karen Kingsbury's website contests and won this book which was autographed by K.K. to me, personally :o)


I found a copy of OUR ULTIMATE REFUGE at a discount store near me and bought this wonderful book for only $3.00!

It's all about suffering and the book of Job and really is a fabulous read, where I learned so many things ... about the Lord and myself as one of His own :o)

No comments:

Post a Comment