Friday, July 17, 2009

Fresh and Clean

The weather was perfect yesterday
for me to wash the light curtains
from my bathroom, kitchen and dining area!

Next, those in the bedrooms and living room :o)

Although they don't LOOK any different,
I know they are :o)

Blessings,

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

I always like the fresh and clean feeling that comes from washing my curtains!

And with all these animals I make sure that my curtains *can* be washed! (o;

Mo said...

I LOVE to wash curtains and I love to hang them on the line and I love to bring them in and put them back up.
(I like gingham curtains, best.)
A friend gave me some fabric that was just right for the area below my kitchen sink. (We decided not to put a cabinet door there.....and instead I get to sew curtains for that spot.) The fabric gift had little rabbits on it. I almost took that curtain down the other day to
wash it and put a different one up....and I couldn't bear to part with the rabbits just quite yet!
I was brought up in a home full of different kinds of curtains. My mom always had a curtain made out of a towel in the bathroom window. She even hung little rectangle doilies in the windows of our front door.

Stillmeadow Cottage said...

Mrs Mobunny,

I LOVE to hang anything out on the clothesline - especially sheets and pillowcases because they smell so wonderful and fresh afterwards!

Your childhood home sounds special :o)

Have a delightful day and I'm so glad that you had that wonderful birthday get-together last week ~ it looked like a lot of fun!

Blessings,
Dallas

~~Deby said...

I too just love knowing curtains are clean..I am the same way about the *throws* I use about my living room and such....just love fresh smelling things..
deby

Stillmeadow Cottage said...

Michele,

With all those animals, I know just what you mean :o)

***

Deby,

I am the same way with sheets and blankets ~ I love the fresh, outdoor smell when I fold them and hold them against my nose :o)

~*~

Blessings to both of you,
Dallas

Post a Comment