Wednesday, July 15, 2009

Fruits of Summer

You can tell I enjoy creating mosaics with photos :o)

This year seems to have produced
an abundance of delicious strawberries

and we just love strawberry no-cook freezer jam.

What's YOUR favourite summer jam?


Blessings,

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Thank you for visiting! I love strawberry jam. You look like you have been canning~I really enjoy those little English Tea-Time sandwiches with strawberry jam on. Just so delicious. Thank you for letting me know about Karen Kingsbury~I have never read her books before. I will have to stop by Borders Books and pick up a copy of her latest book. If you have a favorite let me know. God bless, Rose

Stillmeadow Cottage said...

Rose,

Just made a very small batch of freezer jam ... not many of us at home anymore to eat it :o)

ALL of Karen Kingsbury's books are excellent ~ you can pretty well take your pick but remember that some of them NEED to be read *in order* because they are part of a series!

Blessings,
Dallas

Post a Comment